Want to write for us?
This page is here to give you an idea of how to write and submit content for publishing. You can also submit a blog through the social media apps.
We will also gladly publish original content that entertains, educates, or inspires in the Contributors’ Corner.
Guest posts are welcome
We are always looking for quality quest posts to highlight in the contributors’ corner!
SPN is also glad to see members post their own blogs as guest posts. We will select blogs from the members for the corner as well. Any blog that follows the guidelines below will make it to the featured sections.
Submit a Blog Post
Do you want to share your writing talent with SPN? Is there something you want to say to a growing professional network?
Then create a profile and publish a blog right from your profile. We will be glad to push your blogs into the contributors’ corner!
Blog posts that don’t offer value to other SPN members will be deleted. We will also delete blogs that are just all about a particular business. This is a free publishing site, but quality matters. SPN reserves the right to delete any content for any reason whatsoever.
We are always looking to feature great guest posts from new contributors. Submit book reviews if you would like. The Service Professionals Network has members all over the world so your article will be seen.
We want a variety of posts so please feel free to share anything you think we would like to share with our readers. Our guest posts are also shared on our social media pages.
So how can your post be considered for the contributors’ corner featured sections?
Here’s what to do:
- Write original content for this site.
- Blog posts should be original, 500-4,000 words and, and easy to read.
- Articles must have a good cover photo (1120 x 630 preferred) to be considered for the Contributors’ Corner.
- The blog needs to follow standard SEO formats with proper titles, links, and disclaimers. You should have internal and external linking in each post.
- After you submit your article, we will read it. We may or may not decide to publish your submission into the featured. If we want to publish it in the Contributors’ Corner or have edit requests, we’ll let you know. Authors must be at least 18 years old and a member of SPN.
- Articles about your business will not be considered for featured publication. If you do write an article about your business, make it relevant, original, and entertaining or educational. We will delete blogs that read like SPAM. Writing those types of blogs may also result in account restrictions, especially if you did not properly list your businessin the local business directory. List your business before posting a blog.
- Make sure to also check out the SPN distribution standards.
- You can embed videos or photos as you wish in your blog submissions.
You can also read our article on how to submit content to the contributors’ corner for more details on the screening process. Following our guidelines will help your chances of getting your article published as one of the featured blogs.
Submit an Article
Our whole goal is to create win-win relationships and grow with good people, so we always welcome guest post submissions. Please keep in mind that you need to create a profile. You also need to submit 100% original content. We do not want any content that was published somewhere else.
By submitting your article, you acknowledge that SPN may already have similar content in production or live on the site. By submitting content, you release SPN from any liability for its use of similar content. Our website publishes a lot of content and we are also a social media website. Therefore, the site is always publishing content from third-party sources. This disclaimer is here due to threats of legal actions for things beyond our control.
An interview is just as much about you asking questions as it is about the person interviewing you asking questions. It is important to come
Looking for leads for your business on LinkedIn? Want to learn how to generate leads on LinkedIn? You are — most certainly doing it wrong.
The Simple Wild and Wild at Heart are part of a three-book series that includes a novella between books two and three. This series is
What is an Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)? An ideal customer profile (ICP) is a detailed description of your dream customer. It’s like a blueprint that
How to Avoid Writing a Dead-End Resume “Because a writer is a good writer, it doesn’t mean they are a good resume writer. A resume
SOCIAL MEDIA IS PEPPERED WITH SMALL BUSINESS MYTHS, FOSTERED MOSTLY BY PEOPLE WITHOUT RELEVANT REAL-WORLD EXPERIENCE… By Phil FriedmanI’ve spent most of my adult working
Powerful motivational and inspirational quotes about life can help you refocus and get the most out of the day. As humans, we all need a
3 Factors That Drive Massive Success for Change in Burned Out Organizations The thought of adding another program or thing to do in an organization
So, you thought that digital marketing (all of it, including teeeek Tooook) was all fun? You really think that all it takes is a $10
You’re spending your days working 9 to 5, then suddenly it hits you – you can have your own business. You start brainstorming, researching the
Breakthrough For Business Innovators. Buy Doyle’s book or get the kindle version for FREE on Amazon. You’re a digital genius and probably don’t even know
by Bernie Fussenegger SPN There are many industries that can benefit from Geofencing, but today, I’m going to focus on Geofencing and Marketing. What is Geofencing?
Do your research No matter what you do, chances are good that someone has already done it before. A quick search on Google or another
Burnout is a culture killer right now. Many employers are talking about it and trying to figure out what it is, how it differs from
Leadership Lessons From POW Col Jerry Marvel, USMC by John Woodward Colonel Jerry Marvel was a Marine Pilot and had been shot down in the