We will also gladly publish original content that entertains, educates, or inspires in the Contributors’ Corner. We are always looking for quality quest posts to highlight in the contributors’ corner!
SPN is also glad to see members post their own blogs as guest posts. We will select blogs from the members for the corner as well. Any blog that follows the guidelines below will make it to the featured sections.
Submit a Blog Post
Do you want to share your writing talent with SPN? Is there something you want to say to a growing professional network? Then create a profile and publish a blog right from your profile. We will be glad to push your blogs into the contributors’ corner!
Blog posts that don’t offer value to other SPN members will be deleted. We will also delete blogs that are just all about a particular business. This is a free publishing site, but quality matters. SPN reserves the right to delete any content for any reason whatsoever.
We are always looking to feature great guest posts from new contributors. Submit book reviews if you would like. The Service Professionals Network has members all over the world so your article will be seen.
We want a variety of posts so please feel free to share anything you think we would like to share with our readers. Our guest posts are also shared on our social media pages.
So how can your post be considered for the contributors’ corner featured sections?
Here’s what to do:
- Write original content for this site.
- Blog posts should be original, 500-1,200 words and, and easy to read.
- Articles must have a good cover photo (300 x 300 preferred) to be considered for the Contributors’ Corner.
- The blog needs to follow standard SEO formats with proper titles, links, and disclaimers.
- After you submit your article, we will read it. We may or may not decide to publish your submission into the featured. If we want to publish it in the Contributors’ Corner or have edit requests, we’ll let you know. Authors must be at least 18 years old and a member of SPN.
- Articles about your business will not be considered for featured publication. If you do write an article about your business, make it relevant, original, and entertaining or educational. We will delete blogs that read like SPAM. Writing those types of blogs may also result in account restrictions, especially if you did not properly list your business in the local business directory.
- Make sure to also check out the SPN distribution standards.
You can also read our article on how to submit content to the contributors’ corner for more details on the screening process. Following our guidelines will help your chances of getting your article published as one of the featured blogs.
Submit an Article
Our whole goal is to create win-win relationships and grow with good people, so we always welcome guest post submissions. Please keep in mind that you need to create a profile. You also need to submit 100% original content. We do not want any content that was published somewhere else.
By submitting your article, you acknowledge that SPN may already have similar content in production or live on the site. By submitting content, you release SPN from any liability for its use of similar content. Our website publishes a lot of content and we are also a social media website. Therefore, the site is always publishing content from third-party sources. This disclaimer is here due to threats of legal actions for things beyond our control.
Join This Blogging Community To Connect With Other Like-Minded Professionals And Grow Your Personal Brand
Becoming a blogger is easier and harder than ever in a lot of ways. There are many videos on how to write a good blog
How to Avoid Writing a Dead-End Resume “Because a writer is a good writer, it doesn’t mean they are a good resume writer. A resume
The Simple Wild and Wild at Heart are part of a three-book series that includes a novella between books two and three. This series is