We will gladly publish original content that entertains, educates, or inspires. Due to the volume we receive, we’re unable to publish or respond to every submission. Use our contact page at any time. We are always looking for quality quest posts!
Submit a Blog Post
Do you want to share your writing talent with SPN? Is there something you want to say to a growing professional network? Then create a profile and submit content for our contributors’ corner. You can also write and publish a blog right from your profile. We will be glad to push create buddy blogs into the contributors’ corner!
We are always looking to feature great guest posts from new contributors. Submit book reviews if you would like. The Service Professionals Network has members all over the world so your article will be seen.
We want a variety of posts so please feel free to share anything you think we would like to share with our readers. Our guest posts are also shared on our social media pages.
So how can your post be considered? Here’s what to do:
- Read our article on how to submit content. Following our guidelines will help your chances of getting your article published.
- Blog posts should be original, 500-1,200 words and, and easy to read.
- Email your full article with a suggested title, and any images or videos you want us to include to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include a short bio and head shot. You can also include a cover photo if you would like.
- After you submit your article, we will read it. We may or may not decide to publish your submission. If we want to publish it or have edit requests, we’ll let you know. Authors must be at least 18 years old and a member of SPN.
- Make sure to also check out the SPN distribution standards.
Submit an Article
Our whole goal is to create win-win relationships and grow with good people, so we always welcome guest post submissions. Please keep in mind that you need to create a profile. You also need to submit 100% original content. We do not want any content that was published somewhere else.
By submitting your article, you acknowledge that SPN may already have similar content in production or live on the site. By submitting content, you release SPN from any liability for its use of similar content. Our website publishes a lot of content and we are also a social media website. Therefore, the site is always publishing content from third-party sources. This disclaimer is here due to threats of legal actions for things beyond our control.