It is my goal to show you how to win in SPN, so you can build your brand with us! We want to build our brand too. The best way for us to do that is by helping you build your brand online.
Our win-win marketing strategy revolves around helping others succeed while teaching them how to use social media for branding. We also want to teach you how to use social media to move your website up the search engines.
Making you aware of how to leverage your social media profiles to help you with your search engine rankings also helps SPN. The more successful SPN members are with their social media profiles the stronger we are as a team.
Every time you do anything on social media or leave your digital footprint somewhere you’re adding to your brand. Your brand is what people feel and say about you when you’re not in the room.
SPN wants you to be aware as possible in regards to how you build your brand. The stronger your personal brand becomes the stronger we are as a team.
Top 10 ways to build your brand and win in SPN:
- Create an account, fill out a complete profile with a lot of detail in the about me section, so it helps on the search engines. Make sure to also include all your social media, YouTube, and website links.
- Join the SPN social media groups on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Join or create your groups on this website, so you can build your network.
- Engage with other SPN members on this site, LinkedIn, Facebook, and everywhere else. Watch videos, read articles, and leave feedback, so they get some help. This will also help people remember to help you too.
- Be clear about your why. People can not help you in a way the helps you best without knowing what you need. There are a lot of helpful people in SPN. Don’t be afraid to ask anyone for help.
- Post your social media content, YouTube Videos, blogs, websites, and other information in the Activity feed. This will help you index things better on the search engines especially when you tag other SPN members and write a little descriptive introduction. You should also be clear here about your call to action here.
- Submit content for the main articles on the sidebar that are also indexing in Google. These articles index in the search engines due to the way we format them. Follow the format and write about things that provide value. If it’s entertaining or informative while following the format we will publish it.
- Follow other SPN members on Twitter and engage in their content. Twitter is a great way to build your brand. Tweets also help your website and social media posts do better in the search engines. Retweets like all social media shares help. Remember that sharing is caring and people also appreciate the help.
- Focus on paying it forward. People like people that help others feel and do better. It also just makes the world a better place. We all get one life, so help people in need. Every one of us will need help one day, so do some nonprofit fundraising or donate your time. Let us know how we can help you pay it forward.
- Follow the Golden Rule. If you treat people like you want to be treated you will also come to see they’re treating you pretty well. Most of the people in SPN like people everywhere are good people. Therefore, it behooves you to treat them right, so they treat you right. We are all on this ride together, so let’s make sure we get the most out of it.