VIRTUAL THANK YOU CARDS
We have a great tool to make the act of saying thank you really classy. For that, we recommend using virtual thank you cards that are specifically designed to adhere to your personal and professional requirements. These cards are full of designs that are attractive and meaningful at the same time.
I don’t know if any of you have realized that the simple words like thank you can create a huge impact on our relationships and becomes a great icebreaker if you look at it. We have been taught to be grateful in our life and thank all those people who helped us in some way or another. As we grew this habit grew too and now every day we have instances where we tend to thank people for their contributions.
Each of the cards is designed with utmost love and affection to provide you with the perfect present for your loved ones. You can add pictures, gifs and music to make it more personalized. The ability to schedule the virtual thank you cards in advance also becomes a great feature for all.
It’s just like passing around a huge collage wherein everyone can sign and fill up their messages of love and respect. You can also download them as a pdf or a video very easily.
If you are in need of some lovely words to showcase your gratitude, we have a generalized collection ready for you. Just choose the ones that you like and share them with your dear ones. Each of these can be added after your own personal message and can add a great value to your virtual thank you cards, take the idea of gratitude to a whole new level and set an example that shows how much you care.
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
- “All I can say is wow! (Except, of course, I’m grateful.)”
- “My heart just keeps thanking you and thanking you.”
- “You’re a blessing to me.”
- “Thank you for being my angel.”
- “Bless your big and generous heart!”
- “This has been a challenging time, and I appreciate you so much.”
- “You have no idea how much your help has meant.”
- “For all the little and big ways you’ve pitched in…thanks!”
- “There was nothing random about your acts of kindness. Thank you for all you have done.”
- “I can never thank you enough. But this is a start.”
- “I can’t possibly repay you.”
- “You make the world a nicer place.”
- “You went above and beyond, and I am touched and grateful.”
- “You took the common courtesy to an uncommon level. We’re so grateful for your help.”
- I can’t even begin to explain how much your help meant to me.
- Thank you for always stepping in to help when I need you most.
LITTLE CAPTIONS ABOUT THANK YOU !
- Thank you for taking the time to help me, it really meant a lot.
- Thank you for sharing your home with me, I had such a great time catching up.
- My stomach (and I) want to thank you for that delicious meal.
- You made me feel so at home that I forgot I wasn’t! Thank you for having me.
- Thank you for putting a roof over my head this weekend, it was so kind to invite me into your home.
- Thank you for hosting my event, my day just wouldn’t have been the same without you!
- Thank you for the raving letter of recommendation, I can’t wait to start my new job.
- Have a drink with me.
- You’re a peach! Thanks for your help.
- Where would I be without a friend like you?
- What you did for me was kind of a big deal. Thank you.
- How did you become so wise? Thanks again for all of your advice.
- You are my angel, thank you for your kindness and compassion.
- You know all my secrets and weird quirks, yet you’re still my bestie. Thank you.
- I don’t say it enough, but I just wanted to say thank you for always having my back.
- Do you have to train to be so amazing? Because you are definitely the best friend anyone could ask for!
- You’re my partner in crime, thanks for always supporting my crazy ideas!
- You are a ray of sunshine to me and everyone else around. Thank you for brightening my day!
- Words can’t even express my thanks, but I hope this gift will help show you how grateful I am for a friend like you.
WHY DOES IT MATTER?
- A strong gesture
Saying thank you represents a very strong gesture that shows people are considerate about the help given to them and won’t take it for granted. When you help people out, you do expect to get valued for it and saying thank you shows that the person is appreciated for the help and support. There are a lot of mean people in this world who take the undue advantage of supportive people in their lives, never be one of them rather show them that you care and know what role they play in your life. Never tend to forget the help you got because someday there will be a time when you would have to return the help.
- A way of life
Saying thank you represents a way of life as you keep cherishing the habit over the years. People start to believe that you are one of those polite people who is always ready to ask for help and help in return and also has a great way of saying thank you. You create your image in a really creative manner. You are now giving people something to remember you.
- Expression of gratitude
Saying thank you is a direct expression of gratitude. We are taught right from our childhood to share gratitude and also some cultures have festivals to make that happen. Now is the time to grab the opportunity and share your free thank you ecards with all those acquaintances who helped you in some form or another. Also, be grateful for those little things in your life that are responsible for making you happy.
If you want to get ahead with your celebrations, follow us and keep improving your stack of group ecards.