Diamond necklaces are available in a variety of basic styles, each with its own distinct look and feel. Considering the various types of diamond necklaces should play a role in a purchasing decision to ensure that the right necklace is chosen. The wearer’s taste, as well as his or her body type and general sense of style, can all play a role.
The styles of diamond necklaces available are virtually limitless. You can select a style that is appealing to you or a loved one. Furthermore, there are styles that are so spectacular and eye-catching that you can choose an outfit to match your diamond necklace rather than the other way around! Here are some examples of the various types of diamond necklaces available.
- Solitaire Diamond Necklaces: A solitaire pendant is a classic and elegant style. It goes with almost everything and consists of a stone set in a prong setting at the end of the chain. The open setting lets in a lot of light, resulting in a stunning brilliance.
- Prong Setting Necklaces: The prong setting is most commonly used with a solitaire diamond. The prongs that hold the diamond in place are open, allowing the most light into the setting of all. It is suitable for most diamond shapes and is available in a variety of finishes.
- Double Bail Diamond Necklaces: The openings in the two bails are large enough to accommodate different chains because the chain and hook at the end can easily slide through the bails. The ability to use the same pendant on different chains allows for great flexibility by allowing for different chain lengths for different styles of clothing, as well as different chain styles that can provide visual variety.
- Bezel Setting Necklaces: The most common solitaire setting is the bezel setting. In this setting, the diamond is completely encased in precious metal. The underside of a diamond pendant is open for maximum light reflection and is frequently combined with a brilliant.
- Halo Setting Diamond Necklaces: The halo setting, in which round pavé or micro-pavé diamonds encircle a center gemstone. These pavé stones reflect light and draw attention back to the center stone, attracting attention to your necklace. A high-carat center diamond appears enormous in a halo setting.
Beladamaz is a strategic diamond jewellery supplier to some of the world’s most prominent jewellery manufacturers and leading jewellery retailers. Beladamaz, a fine jeweller based in Belgium, has been sourcing and manufacturing diamonds of all shapes, sizes, and colors for more than two decades. Contact them if you are looking for diamond necklace in Dubai.