- Turbospoke Bicycle Exhaust System makes bikes look and sound like real motorcycles.
- The Turbospoke Bicycle Exhaust Systems comes with 3 durable Motocards that make 3 different motorcycle sounds each. A megaphone exhaust pipe gets louder and louder the faster you go on the bike.
- It is easy-to-assemble
- There are 15 custom decal stickers so the bike looks even cooler.
- Police 4-Melody Bicycle Power Horn/Siren – $9.99
- Kids’ Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike – $244.99
- Motorcycle Revving Soundmaker – $11.98
- Sky Rocket Fuze Wheel Writer – $7.49
SY Bicycle Speedometer – $13.99
Turbospoke Bicycle Exhaust System – SPN mall’s Opinion
This gift for teens and kids idea is also great for geeky adults. The Turbospoke Bicycle Exhaust System is battery-free due to it being pedal-powered. It fits on bicycle wheels that are 16″ or larger. It’s also made to look and sound like a real motorcycle exhaust pipe.
The Turbospoke sound comes from a thin plastic motocard that makes the sound of an engine as the wheel turns. The adults or teens that have to install won’t enjoy that part, but it’s also going to make kids smile. The Turbospoke Bicycle Exhaust System also comes with three motocards that can generate a total of six different sounds.
Turbospoke is ideal for kids ages six and up. It also fits on over ninety-five percent of bikes with 16+” wheels. Fifteen different Turbospoke decals come with.
Check out these other products you may want to buy
Read our Affiliate Marketing Disclosure to learn how we use these ads to provide a free social media marketing website.