A chain block is a mechanism used to lift and lower heavy loads using a chain. When the chain is pulled, it winds around the wheels and begins to lift the item that is attached to the rope or chain via a hook. Saudi Dutest provides compact and high-grade lifting gear and chain blocks of different capacities making them useful for a wide range of operations.
Here are the top features and characteristics of a chain block.
- Portable and lightweight
Manually operated chain blocks and hoists are easy to carry and move to any site of your commercial property. This makes it safer and more reliable for operation.
- The compact design of chain blocks
Chain blocks feature a compact design and sizes and are curated with the following components.
- Motor Brake: The chain hoists motor break features simultaneous breaking upon release even with heavy loads, thanks to its powerful brake force. The hoist can safely support its loads with a unique design made with non-asbestos.
- Hook & Hook Latch: The hook is forged with carbon steel, so when overloaded, it won’t break but gradually come apart. It also includes a hook latch, which keeps the load in the hook.
- Limit Switch: If the hoist is over lifted, the limit switch makes it stop automatically and immediately. It will stop lifting or falling once the hoist is excessively tight.
- Friction Clutch: The friction clutch mechanism avoids lineages when the hoist is overloaded or excessively tight.
- Need minimal maintenance
Chain hoists are easily kept in their original condition without a lot of maintenance. Its durable and heavy-duty parts are made of quality alloy steel with anti-corrosion design that last long when they are purchased from reputable suppliers.
- Best performers for manual operation
When it comes to lifting manual loads, chain blocks are reliable operators and have a lower chance of wear and tear.
- Robust housing
Chain blocks feature an enclosed robust housing and spark resistant coating to protect internal parts.
As a well-known chain block manufacturer, Saudi Dutest provides forged alloy chain blocks for your lifting operations with that are individually proof tested to meet your workload requirements.