Modern businesses rely heavily on data, whether their own or that of their customers. If you don’t have the right tools, it can be difficult to keep this data safe while also making it accessible. However, the organizational dynamic has shifted rapidly in recent years, and many organizations have decentralized their operations to multiple office locations around the world, employing a workforce that is increasingly remote.
With Fortigate, you get the value of a Fortinet appliance as well as the assistance of excellent Fortinet support, allowing you to be confident in the data protection your company provides. You will have peace of mind, as will your customers, knowing that their data is secure. Fortinet Fortigate Next Generation Firewall has more information.
Understanding the benefits of firewall security is the first step toward assisting your company’s safe growth in the ever-changing digital age. Firewalls are the first line of defense against external threats, malware, and hackers attempting to access your data and systems. The following are the top five advantages of Fortigate Firewall.
- Monitors network traffic: The ability to monitor network traffic is the foundation of all firewall security benefits. Data flowing into and out of your systems opens the door for threats to compromise your operations. Firewalls protect your systems by monitoring and analyzing network traffic and applying predefined rules and filters.
- Stops virus attacks: Nothing can bring your digital operations to a halt faster or more forcefully than a virus attack. With hundreds of thousands of new threats being developed every day, it is critical that you put safeguards in place to keep your systems safe. The ability to control your system’s entry points and stop virus attacks is one of the most visible benefits of firewalls.
- Prevents hacking: Unfortunately, the trend toward more digital operations invites thieves and bad actors to do the same. With the rise of data theft and criminals holding systems hostage, firewalls have become even more important in preventing hackers from gaining unauthorized access to your data, emails, systems, and other information. A firewall can either completely stop a hacker or deter them from choosing an easier target.
- Stops spyware: Stopping spyware from gaining access and infiltrating your systems is a much-needed benefit in a data-driven world. As systems become more complex and robust, the number of entry points for criminals to gain access to your systems grows.
- Promotes privacy: The promotion of privacy is a major advantage. By working proactively to keep your data and your customers’ data safe, you create a privacy environment that your clients can rely on. Nobody wants their data stolen, especially when steps could have been taken to prevent the intrusion.
We are an established supply partner for Fortinet Firewall in Dubai having our business process integrated with solutions, delivering smarter supply chains with efficiency, agility, and resilience. If you are looking for Fortigate Firewall in UAE, contact us.