This thing is really cool and it also holds the record for the most-funded Kickstarter campaign of all time. It was able to rack up an incredible $13,285,226 in backer pledges.
Yea, you can keep stuff cold with this cooler for a long time. It’ll protect your perishables and preserve the chill of your beverages. However, it also comes with some really awesome extra features. I do like the bright orange cooler and 60-quart insulating capacity, but the reason why this is the coolest cooler the extra features.
The Coolest Cooler’s extra features:
- It has an attachable 18V battery-powered rechargeable blender. It can blend drinks and make smoothies in seconds. The blender can also whip up more than 6 gallons of blended awesomeness with one charge.
- The Bluetooth speaker will let you DJ your own tunes from your smartphone or other Bluetooth devices. Did I tell you that the speaker is also waterproof?
- You can carry a lot of gear with this cooler thanks to strong beach tires and tie-downs. The tie-downs are like having a roof-rack on your cooler, so you can carry a lot of stuff in one trip.
- It has unbreakable LED lights around the lid. These lights will enable you to keep the party going long after the sun goes down.
- The cooler has a cutting board that also functions as a divider. This divider will enable you to keep your ice for the blender separate from the food and beverages on the other side. The split lid also means you don’t have to remove beverages from their holders to get more beverages or
- The cooler also has built-in storage space for the 6 plastic plates and pairing knife that come with. These plates are also strong enough to act as cutting boards too.
- There is a USB port so you can charge your electronics.
- You also won’t have to keep track of a bottle opener due to the one built-in on the side of the cooler. No one can lose this bottle opener.
Check out these other cool stuff
Here are some gift guides with gift ideas for men, women, teens, and kids…
Gifts For Women, Gifts For Men, Gifts For Mom, Gifts For Dad, Gifts For Teens, Gifts For Kids, Gifts For Geeks, Home And Office Gift Ideas, Furniture Deals, GiftsFor Athletes & Fitness Nuts, Gifts for Gamers, Man Cave Gift Ideas, Kitchen & Cooking Gift Ideas, Clothing For Cool People, Jewelry & Accessories Gift Ideas, Shoe Lovers Gift Guide, Gifts For Pets, & Work From Home Essentials
Also on SPN – Social Media, Business Directory, Blogging
The SPN project was made to spread golden rule awareness and to help people.
We all have our good days, bad days, tough days, and impossible days. The things we do and say matter to those we come in contact with. We can help people by just spreading the golden rule.
Let’s pick some people up, help them out, and do what we can to help us all rise together.
SPN helps people build their professional networks so they can build their brand. Building your network with SPN will also help your website, videos, blogs, and more rank better online. You don’t even have to use our marketing services.
Let’s grow together!
Register an account, then list your business, make friends, and share things in the activity feed that you want people to see. You can also contact us with any questions or concerns that you may have at any time.
Thank you and have a great day!
How Google Search Works & How To Be Seen straight from the people out Google.
Listing your business on SPN will also help you get more views from our members. Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to inquire about our paid marketing services.
Our site ranks online so your listing will also rank in the search engines. Make sure to add as many details and images about your business as possible. The pictures will help because they will index in the search engines too. We also try to share all the images that we can on the SPN Pinterest profile.
You can also make a group on this site. We will delete SPAM groups and delete members that abuse our site.
Grow with us by following the golden rule and making friends on SPN!
The Service Professionals Network (SPN) was built through professional networking more than anything else. Just take a look at our marketing partners.
SPN can also really help you build your professional network.
SPN began as a networking project on LinkedIn. We began the SPN LinkedIn group (almost 7k members) in 2016. The group grew because of the way SPN members follow the golden rule.
Now, SPN members are networking all over social media. Therefore, it makes a lot of sense to join SPN if you want to build your professional network.
Do you want to build your brand as a content writer, sell more books, or get your more people to see your products?
Submit products if you want them to pop up in our cool stuff gift guides.
We will not publish reviews on books or products that we do not like for any reason. SPN is here to help create win-win relationships and help people so we do not write negative reviews.
We are also willing to work with bloggers that submit content to get out the best work possible. Our editors are picky, but we want to help so don’t hesitate to submit your blogs.
Register on SPN today and let’s build a win-win! Let’s grow together!
Do you want to get more followers for your blog and social media?
If you want to grow online you’re in the right place because SPN helps.
Here are all the steps you need to take to grow with us:
- create a social media account on SPN
- Share your content on SPN in the activity feed and groups
- Make friends on SPN by engaging in their content here
- Join the social media groups on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Let other SPN members know that you will engage back
Any time you write a new blog you should share it on SPN. You should also share all of your YouTube videos, LinkedIn articles, or whatever else you want.
The more you share and engage with other SPN members the more they will help you back. Win-Win Marketing & Networking works.
Let’s grow together!
Therefore, the SPN website began as a blogging site with a focus on nonprofit fundraising. We began writing blogs on cool stuff you might want to buy so we could donate some of the affiliate commission to people in need.
At this point, the site costs money to operate and grow so we began taking on sponsors. These sponsors down below help this site help you.
Join the SPN social media groups on LinkedIn and Facebook to grow with us there. You also create an account here so you join these groups on SPN. Share your social media content and videos in the right groups to grow with us. Get more followers through win-win networking because it works! If it’s win-win it’s SPN!
6 Interesting Books About Eastern Europe Culture and Traditions Book reviews by Donald Fomby Eastern Europe is by far the liveliest part of the European continent. People are nothing like their neighbors. Eastern Europeans are animated, spirited, and vivacious when
Get The Best Website Hosting For Your Business There are many reasons you should get the best website hosting for your business possible. Most business owners get websites so they can reach and sell to their customers in just a
SOCIAL MEDIA IS PEPPERED WITH SMALL BUSINESS MYTHS, FOSTERED MOSTLY BY PEOPLE WITHOUT RELEVANT REAL-WORLD EXPERIENCE… By Phil Friedman I’ve spent most of my adult working life as an independent small business owner and consultant. Although I haven’t become rich
Follow SPN on Social Media