Are you sure you want to remove from your connections?
George Vincent Willis
Dallas Fort Worth Texas
I love helping others. My expertise is in the automobile industry. I work with collectors and other great people in the Dallas Fort Worth Texas Metroplex. My clients desire to hear the truth and have their cars taken care of the way I would take care of my own vehicles. It is simple, I treat clients the way I would want to be treated if they were working on my car.
I have been a Service Manager and have over 30+ years of experience in managing automotive repair businesses. Directly responsible for service operations, profit & loss, training, customer satisfaction, and automotive shop operations. Possesses turnaround management skills in order to re-create a failing or low performing automotive service company into an extremely profitable franchise.
● Create strategic growth plans
● Responsible for sales forecasting
● Create competitive estimates and sell service and repairs.
● Oversee work performed by technicians.
● Responsible for excellent customer satisfaction.
● Customer Follow up.
● Provided excellent customer satisfaction.
● Organize parts orders and verified receipts.
● Supervised front office personal and technicians.
● Maintain an Outstanding Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI).
● Increased Sales & Gross Profit Monthly.
✔ HARD SKILLS: Automotive Service Education (ASE) Certified Background, Office management, Service Management, Sales Management, Estimating (RO Writer) All Data Labor Guides, Scheduled Maintenance, Repair, Excellent Customer Rapport, Billing, Phone skills. Specialty Skill Set: Turnaround Management
✔ SOFT SKILLS: Honesty, Personal Integrity, Reliability, Team Skills, Positive Work Ethic, Great Attitude, Self-Directed, Dependable, Great Writing Skills, Desire to learn and be trained, Great References, Critical Thinking Skills, Ability to Exceed Sales Goals, Excellent Attendance, Communication Skills with the public, fellow employees, supervisors, and customers.