With more than eight years’ experience as a Business Development Manager, I am adept in user requirements gathering, Lead generation, Team management, and Client communication. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate strategic planning and project management abilities, I excel at:
– Developing client proposals and presenting at stakeholder meetings.
– Coordinating with other departments to best align company goals and strategies.
– Working with product development teams to implement customer feedback.
– Motivating team members and junior staff to exceptional performance.
– Motivational speaker and stress buster
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for #technology and #business. I am extremely enthusiastic about Mitchell Marketing’s focus on working with leading IT firms and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your business development goals.