Logosol Smart-Splitter for faster & safer firewood splitting
The Logosol Smart-Splitter was made so it would be easier on your back, arms, and shoulders to chop wood into firelogs. It looks like it also does a good job from what you can see in the video.
All you need to is have a piece of wood under the Smart-Splitter so you can drop the striking weight on it a few times. The weight is easy for almost anyone to lift, but it also hits with 14 metric tons at the edge. That much force is so awesome it chops the wood fast and easy.
The Swedish Smart Splitter has two poles with a pair of wedge axes and a striking weight n the business side of things. It also a stabilizing leg that you drill into a log to make it all work together.
- LogOX Log Hauler & Cant Hook – $129.00
- YARDMAX 5-Ton Electric Log Splitter – $299.00
- 1948 Earth Worth Straight Draw Log Shave Tool – $22.07
- Roughneck Manual Log Splitter – $39.99
- Fiskars Iso Core 8 lb Maul – $52.92