When it comes to jewellery , we can’t compare it’s timeless beauty. With so many diamonds to choose from, it can be difficult to find the one that is right for you, especially when compared to a jewellery store where the selection is much more limited. Choosing a beautiful diamond entails narrowing down your shape and selecting high-quality options for the 4Cs — all while staying within your budget. As a result, getting expert advice on how to choose your diamond ring can mean the difference between an item to treasure for a lifetime and beyond.
Follow our step-by-step guide below to find a stunning diamond while staying within your budge
- Choose your diamond shape: The shape of your diamond serves as the starting point for the design of your ring. No shape is superior to another; it is a matter of personal preference. Round brilliant diamonds are the most popular shape for engagement rings. Others prefer a more distinctive shape, such as a cushion cut or an oval.
- Select your carat weight: It is always advisable to select the carat weight to understand the cost. Choose the carat weight range you are interested in, such as 0.95 to 1.08 carats. As the weight of the carat increases, the price will rise.
- Narrow down on cut quality: The cut quality of a diamond has the greatest influence on its beauty. Although cut grades are not standardized across all vendors.
- Determine color grade range: The goal with diamond color is to select a diamond that appears white. Different shapes reflect different strength for the colour. So, the cost of the diamond will depend on the shape you choose.
- Select clarity grade: When it comes to clarity, you should look for a diamond that is eye clean, which means you can’t see any blemishes or inclusions with your naked eye. Depending on the shape, an eye-clean diamond is available in less cost.
- Identify similar diamonds: Once you have narrowed down your preferred diamond specifications, compare similar stones to decide which one to purchase. You will want to think about things like how brilliant the diamond is, if it’s eye-clean, and how much it costs
- Verify the certificate: It is best to avoid diamonds with inconsistent grading and instead select those that are of high quality and certified.
- Get an expert opinion: Before you make the big decision to buy a diamond, have one of our unbiased experts review your options. Having an expert’s advice ensures that you get the best diamond for your money.
Beladamaz is a strategic diamond supplier to some of the world’s leading jewellery manufacturers and retailers. Beladamaz, a Belgian fine jeweller, has been sourcing and manufacturing diamond engagement rings in Dubai. If you’re looking for a diamond store in Dubai, give them a call.