CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management, as the name implies it is a software tool used in organizations to handle all the information about leads and customers. It is designed majorly for enhancing customer relationships. Without Customers there is no business. Serving the customers with what they need on time is a very crucial process in any business. Your entire success and growth relies on how satisfied customers you have. It is also important to sustain those customers to survive in the market.
Overall, 74% of businesses using CRM reports agree with having better customer relationships as a powerful marketing weapon. Customer relationship management system, helps you gather, organize, and manage all information related to your customers. Hence you can track the customer journey for every prospect you interact with, improve customer experience, and manage data. All in one place!
Why do you need a CRM for your company ?
CRM does a lot of automations and simplifies your marketing and sales activities. It integrates with the website and generates automatic leads sent to you by notification hence ensuring immediate response call. Replying to emails becomes easy with the help of CRM thus saving time. The main objective of CRM is to maintain a healthy relationship with the customer resulting in a prosperous future for the business.
Creating a bond with the customers plays a crucial part for any businesses. Responding to them on time, keeping track of their conversations and working on continuous improvements based on their valuable feedback, definitely creates a great bond and trust. This bond should be strong even after the sales are done, so that making the customers feel loyal towards the brand. This helps in brand promotion, authority and even your existing clients start recommending your brand to others. That’s how your business rises to success and permanence.
Listed below is some of the CRM features in Freedom ERP:
- Lead : Leads details such as Name, Mobile, Email, Location, Company Details and Remarks, all these can be entered under this feature and software gives you regular reminders so that no customer is left untouched.
- Visit Report : A Salesperson visits many client places and all the details can be entered for future references. This structure can help you analyze each customer’s requirements and serve them accordingly in the upcoming approaches.
- Schedule & Follow up : It helps marketing people to schedule the next follow up date and time with remarks. This ensures the customer is attended on time as per their requirements creating a good impression.
- Enquiry & Quotation : Once you find the prospect customers, then you can start building the funnel. The various levels of negotiated quotation details can be generated or uploaded into the software for future reference.
- Quotation Analysis : This is a customized report you can generate using the MIS feature. Not only through reports but you can also generate various graphical illustrations for an easier representation.
- Sales Target Vs Actual : Since all the data have been updated regularly, it is easy for the salesperson to check his achievements vs the target value assigned for him.
- Turnover Analysis : This MIS report allows you to compare the actual turnover with respect to specified period of times. It gives you the complete details on where there is a lag and those periods which have seen good sales.
- Customer Delivery Rating : After making delivery of goods, you can collect the customer’s feedback and rating by links through CRM. Collecting customer feedback really helps in giving a clear picture on where you stand among the customers.
How does CRM boost your company’s growth ?
Build customer relationships
CRM’s main goal is to establish a good rapport with customers. CRM gives you quick access to clients data, customer needs and their pain points. Based on the history of conversations you can bring out the exact requirements of what the customers are expecting. This in turn enables you to provide relevant content/products/support to the customers thus creating a good brand recognition as well.
Manage customer database
All the previous leads and customer details of the organization forms a big database where a CRM could easily help in storing and retrieving data in a single click. This further helps you in studying the customer expectations, their response towards the brand, period of decision making before the conversion, feedback and a lot more information.
Aligns the sales and marketing team with support
Since the CRM is a single database with all the client information, the support process becomes easier for a new employee. It is clear with what a customer has been purchasing on what amount and price list. Hence the future interactions become smoother without creating any issue.
Automates your daily tasks
Following up of leads and other activities are to be made on a regular scheduled period. Missing any appointments could cause a bad impression with customers. But the CRM automates each and every day to day activities streamlining the marketing operations. It pops up with notifications for each follow ups, gives you a reminder of appointments, sends the clients with scheduled emails, Notifies you with new leads instantly, integrates with chatbot options and many more activities.
The historical data from the previous leads and prospects help you analyze where the delay has happened and the reason for conversion delays. Also it gives the sales data predictions on which period has the highest demand of the year. By utilizing this information the future prospects can be handled more efficiently for higher conversion rates.
Since the software tool is available as cloud and mobile platforms, it makes the users responsive to new leads. The tool can be accessed from anywhere and any time hence the marketing people can give quick callbacks to the prospects queries. This obviously creates a good brand reputation.
Customer retention is a major factor for any business. It is very important to sustain the loyal customers by satisfying their ever changing demands on time. By automation of operations, the marketing team has more time to respond to customer requirements thus retaining them with the brand.
Conclusion : Manufacturing business continuously deals with many suppliers and customers. Hence constant interactions are being done within the organization. Such communication should be handled with care as it affects the entire business operations. The CRM is one of the modules in Freedom ERP which enables you to record and track each user’s information and serve accordingly. For more details on the software book your demo now.