Small businesses run on trust and to build that trust, it is essential to keep an accurate digital udhar khata. There are many risky aspects of maintaining a manual diary khata. Any business may suffer losses from lost manual registers or can suffer miscalculations. A digital accounting system is a safest and most efficient way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage their finances.
Every business sells and gives credit to customers, whether it is a local provision store or a vegetable vendor. Keeping track of transaction records and credit can be difficult with manual registers. Some people don’t want to spend money on software, or they feel they aren’t technically savvy enough to use it. Small and medium-sized businesses are usually scared of technology. The lack of exposure is the reason for their difficulty in switching to technology-driven solutions. Fortunately, they can save time and money with digital accounting
What is digital khata?
An easy-to-use platform that can be used by anyone who uses a smartphone to keep your accounting online. Using an app you can save all your credit and debit card information in one place.
For example, for your sales, you can store it in the sale digital khata. This is where you enter your daily sales and you can compare them to the previous day. Another example is Expense digital khata, where you can keep track of your expenses. You can record your sales and expenses and at the same time using reports and analysis of your business you can know the financial health of your business. For example, a digital sale report can plan better for the future.
Udhaar is an inevitable part of any business, whether big or small. On this platform, you can also keep a digital udhar khata app. The only thing you need to do is record the udhaar numbers that people owe you and create a reminder to collect them. Using the internet makes information storage convenient and easy. Time and money are also saved.
Listed below are a few reasons why they should consider going digital and how a khatabook helps the business to perform better.
Top 5 reasons that urge every small business to use a digital khata :
- Simple and easy – You don’t need to be an accountant or a technology expert to save information. Just in one click, you can store all the information online in the app. Digital records are easier to find and store. Later the same information can be accessed in the form of a digital sale report or udhaar report.
- Saves time – With digital udhar jama khata, you save time in manually pulling out details of the pending credits. Also, you do not have to go knocking on each door on the due date. You can set automated reminders which will be sent to the customers using the same app.
- Saves money – You don’t need to hire anyone who knows tally or an accountant to file your returns. You don’t have to spend money on bookkeeping or keeping the manual registers safe. All your records like digital udhar jama khata or sales khata or expense khata will be saved on your phone. Saving you a lot of money in managing manual khatas.
- Secure and reliable – Because digital data is stored, you are assured that no data will ever be lost or damaged. Stacking the data or where to store it so that it can later be retrieved is not a concern. It can be done later. All your data is synced on all your devices and can be retrieved by you anywhere, anytime. Digital accounting comes with system-generated reports like digital sale reports, P&L, or simple ledger. Based on the transactions entered in the app, these reports are generated by the system. They can be generated quickly and are reliable.
- Ease of scaling – Digital accounting takes away all the stress of managing manual records of the transactions done in a business and starts keeping sale digital khata and expense digital khata. It gives a businessman more time to invest in important tasks like analyzing the business using reports. The time and money saved can be invested in growing your business. Then, you can consider expanding beyond your local area. By adopting technology, you’ll come to know that companies like Digichal create digital footprints for you that can help you expand your business easily.
No matter what size business it is, whether it’s a small mom-and-pop shop or the daily vegetable vendor; they all maintain a sale, udhaar, and expense digital khata with ease using the digital khatabook. One of the most reliable and easy-to-use apps is Digichal digital khata.
It enables unorganized businesses to digitize their operations and integrate with the organized sector. It reduces their dependency on manual khatas, which allows them to save time and money. It also helps them manage their bookkeeping efficiently and analyze their business growth with the help of sale digital khata.